Terrorism: Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.
I remember where I was September 11th 2001. I was just about at work when I had heard on the radio that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. I thought it had been a small plane that hit the World Trade Centre but was stunned when I found out that it was a passenger plane. I remember the horror that I felt as I watched people jumping out of the towers, listening to the frantic phone calls and watching the towers fall. 3,800 people died that day. I am a Canadian but I feel a profound brotherhood with the Americans and was wounded badly by the attack. Who could do such a horrible thing?
The obvious answer was the radical Muslims. Everyone was in shock. How would our governments help us? Luckily the American government enacted the Patriot Act and created the Transport Security Agency (TSA). They would protect us!
Eleven years later, I am a lot wiser and look back in awe at my naiveté. We were played. We were all played. At this point I will not discuss why they played us I will discuss the how.
The first thing to understand, and the hardest, is that the government wants to control every aspect of your life. Just think for a moment, what parts of your life does the government not control? They manipulate us through propaganda, divide and conquer and problem, reaction and solution.
In the case of 9/11 the problem was the attack on the towers, the reaction was peoples’ fears and the solution was stripping your rights away with the Patriot act. Think for a moment. How else do you get people to give up their inalienable rights? All it takes a horrible event.
There is overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. The reason it is so hard to believe that the American government was complicit is that that we tend to believe that people like us would not murder 3,800 people in cold blood. That is the Big Lie. Hitler came up with the term in his book Mein Kampf. However, Joseph Gobles, Hitler’s propaganda minister later stated:
The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.
Once you look at the evidence you will be astounded at how big the lie is. Furthermore, you have to take responsibility for the results and make them right. Fight for and regain your individual rights. Now, with the FBI making all people who do normal things potential terrorists, everyone can be targeted for unlawful search, torture and imprisonment without a trial.
If you believe that 9/11 was a one time occurrence you are sadly mistaken. 911 was on in a series of false flag operations. Wikipedia says: False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. There are numerous examples of false flag attacks that western governments have been involved in.
1947 to 1918 - Operation Gladio
- 100’s of bombing of civilians in Italy, Western Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia carried out by western intelligence agencies.
- Children were the favourite target because of their deaths generated a lot of emotion.
- The bombings were blamed on leftists.
- NATO Secret Armies
1964 – Gulf of Tonkin Incident
- The American government was led to believe the Vietnamese attacked one of their ships when in fact no attack actually occurred.
- Result: War with Vietnam resulting in 1.5 million dead Vietnamese and 58,000 dead Americans.
1967 – Attack on the USS Liberty
- President Lyndon Johnson made a deal with the Israeli government to sink the USS Liberty and kill its crew to justify an attack on Egypt during the 6 Day War.
- The Liberty was attacked by jets (cannons, bombs, napalm and white phosphorus) and 3 torpedo boats.
- One torpedo struck the ship leaving a 30 foot hole in the hull.T
- The torpedo boats shot at life rafts with machine guns in violation of international law.
- President Johnson called back fighters that were dispatched to defend the ship, saying “I want that goddamn ship going to go to the bottom. Call back the wings”.
- The survivors were threatened with life in prison or death if the spoke about the incident.
2005 – 7 July 2005 London Bombings
- British intelligence was involved in the bombing of three trains and one bus on July 7, 2005.
- 52 people were killed and 700 people were injured.
These are just few examples of what governments will do to motivate their populations and make them give up their freedoms. The examples presented above are discussed at length in Alex Jones excellent movie Terror Storm. Other good movies about government terror are:
- Masters of Terror
- Loose Change
- The 911 Chronicles
- 911: The Road to Tyranny
- A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995